[Update: Jetzt geht es ebenso plötzlich wieder…]
Aus mir völlig unverständlichen Gründen wurde mein Twitter Account „suspended“:
This account is currently suspended and is being investigated due to strange activity. If we have suspended your account mistakenly, please let us know. See Suspended Accounts for more information.
Habe nun, wie vorgeschlagen, einen „Request“ abgesetzt, der darauf hinweist, dass das offenbar „wrongly“ passiert ist. Eventuell läuft da ein Robot Amok oder es steckt mehr dahinter wie unter Twitter’s Security Meltdown nachzulesen ist. Oder Opus Dei beschäftigt neuerdings Hacker …
Eben kam noch per Mail rein:
Hi there, Philoponus!
This is an automated response to share reasons why Twitter suspends accounts for spam/abuse investigation. If you’re reporting spam, please report spam in the future by following @spam and sending us a direct message, or by blocking the spam accounts you come across, as we closely monitor blocked accounts.
Please visit your own profile page to make sure you’re actually suspended and not viewing another person’s suspended profile page– many people think they are suspended when they aren’t. You’ll know you’re suspended if you log in and see a red notice announcing your suspension on your account.
Twitter suspends accounts for Terms of Service violations or spam investigation. Please review our policies for more detailed information:
If you are suspended, it’s most likely for one or more of these reasons::
* a large number of people block the profile or write in with spam complaints
* aggressive following
* imbalanced ratio: the number of followers is small compared to number of people following
* misuse of the reply feature
* updates consist of duplicate links and/or text
* updates consist mainly of links and not personal updates
* updates consist of updates poached from others‘ timelines, passed off as one’s own
* updates consist of links pointing to phishing sites, malware, or other harmful material
* a large number of accounts is created in a short amount of time
* an account is identified as belonging to a spam cluster
When this happens, we suspend the account for investigation and hide the contents from the public view in order to remove the cause of complaint.
It’s important to us that the Twitter community receives only the content they’d like to receive. While we do welcome feed-based accounts, we discourage aggressive following and other tactics that will alarm people.
If you feel you’ve been suspended in error, please reply to this email with a short explanation if you haven’t already, and don’t forget to include your user name. We’ll be in touch with more information soon.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter,
delbius, Jul 15 01:14 pm:
We believe that your account was subject to a temporary glitch; please reopen this ticket only if you are still experiencing the issue.